Intern Blockchain Integration Engineer
OnFinality is looking for an ambitious self-starter who is looking to gain valuable experience with common DevOps tools and practices. You will work closely under the supervision of our Head of Protocols to research, prepare, and integrate a new major blockchain network into our platform.
This is a paid project based position that you can work on remotely in your spare time and at your own pace.
- You should have a basic knowledge of Kubernetes, since you will be using, Kubernetes Command Line Tools, Helm, and AWS EKS
- Additionally, it is important that you have an interest and understanding of Blockchain technologies.
- As this role will be remote, you must have excellent self management skills and communication.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to use online documentation to help solve configuration problems that you might encounter (we will help you as much as we can)
- A programming skills in Python, NodeJs, Golang, or Java etc
OnFinality is an organisation dedicated to providing key infrastructure services to the blockchain community with the aim to support growing teams with infrastructure and API services. We provide easy to use infrastructure automation tools to reduce the amount of time blockchain development teams need to spend managing and deploying infrastructure. We also provide free mission-critical public services to various networks via our API service (providing over 200 million API requests each day) for some of the top protocols in the blockchain industry.
We’re all about helping others create new products that will help us transition to the web3 future.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with commentary about the above desired skills and answers to the following questions:
- What is an open source project you are interested in, and why?
- What is a cryptocurrency project you are interested in, and why?