Who We Are
A network of Blockchain Entrepreneurs, combined with UC Berkeley's resources, located in Silicon Valley, for one and all
At BxB, we share UC Berkeley's rich experience in blockchain, cryptography, and digital currency, to accelerate your path to success
Where We Are
At 30 minutes from San Francisco, located in the Valley, BxB provides you with infinite possibilities.
Evidently, then, BxB's network and location make it a rich environment for emerging Blockchain ventures.
Education and Mentorship
- Speaker Sessions on 3 Tracks - Blockchain Technology, Blockchain Industry & Business/Entrepreneurship
- Office Hours with Xcelerator advisors, mentors & industry experts
- Networking opportunities with Silicon Valley & UC Berkeley leaders
- Access to BearX for recruiting Berkeley talent and making connections
- Regular pitch coaching sessions
- One-on-One meetings with blockchain technology investors
- No equity required by the X; simply commit to attending and participating either in-person or virtually (sessions live-streamed and recorded when agreed by speakers)
- Partnership resources (e.g. cloud, software) and access to meeting space at UC Berkeley
- Access to several blockchain & crypto events in the Berkeley ecosystem, e.g. SF Blockchain Week, Crypto Economics Security Conference, Simons Institute for Theory of Computing Blockchain & Zero-Knowledge events, and Blockchain investor panels.
- Connections to partner VCs from Silicon Valley and around the world
- Access to leading blockchain projects and resources for mentors and partnerships